75 Ball Bingo
What’s it All About?
- US style Bingo Game, loved by players across the globe
- No two games are the same
Selecting Bingo Tickets
You also have the option to manually choose one ticket at a time, or get the program to automatically purchase any given number of tickets in bulk (up to 96 per game).
About your 75 Ball Bingo Tickets:
- Your 75 Ball Bingo tickets have a 5 x 5 grid
- Simply fill in the squares when your numbers are called
- You can purchase up to 95 tickets per game
- Auto tickets selector takes the hard work out of choosing tickets
- ‘Get New Cards’ lets you swap current selection
- You can purchase games in advance
Useful 75 Ball Features
There’s another cool feature that highlights your cards when there are 3 squares ‘to go’ until a win. This option is called 3TG (as in ‘3 to go’). The squares will also light up when you have 2TG and 1TG. In addition, ‘Best Card First’ lets you know which card is closest to winning. You can also use the Price Alert feature to indicate the prices of each card in your bingo room. This helps you keep track of your spending. Speaking of bingo rooms, you’ll also discover a robust bingo chatroom panel, where you can enjoy fun group chats and private chats with fellow players.
Make the most of our 75 Ball features:
- Customize your game to fit your needs with the 6 handy ‘Options’ tabs
- Use the auto-daub option to mark your winning numbers automatically
- Set the timer so that you don’t miss your favourite games
- ‘3TG’ lets you know when your squares are almost all covered
- ‘Best Card First’ lets you know which ticket is doing the best
What Does It Take to be 75 Ball Bingo Winner?It’s all in the pattern! In 90 Ball Bingo, you must fill up your whole ticket in order to get a BINGO win. In 75 Ball Bingo, things get even more interesting. Instead of filling in the whole card, you need to complete a pattern that is determined before the game begins.
The bingo caller will call out numbers between 1-75, and you need to mark them off on your /ticket. The process of marking your numbers is also referred to as daubing. Most online bingo games have an auto-daub feature whereby you can set the game to mark your winning numbers automatically.
The first person(s) to cover the whole pattern gets the BINGO. To help you along, the middle square is often given as a ”FREE” square, which can substitute any number you need to complete a winning pattern.The winning pattern could look like a letter, number, or some fun shape. For added fun and frolics, shapes are sometimes themed to represent a particular prize or occasion. So the pattern might
look like a plane if the prize is a holiday. Or maybe it’ll look like a Christmas tree during a Christmas Bingo game! . If more than one players wins, the prize is split equally between the winners.
What it takes to win:
- A Bingo Caller will call out numbers from 1-75
- If your numbers are called out, mark/daub them on your ticket
- To win, you need to cover an entire shape or pattern
- Winning patterns can be numbers, letters or fun shapes
What Can I Win?
At Wink Bingo, you can also find fixed prize 75 Ball games where there’s a fixed ‘minimum reward’, no matter how many players partake or how much the tickets cost. So even if there’s only one other player in your game, you would still win that ‘set’ minimum amount. It’s always best to keep an eye on the game schedules to see what prizes are on offer.
What you need to know about 75 Ball prizes:
- Prize amount is usually determined by cost of ticket or number of participants
- Lots of players = larger prizes
- Fixed Prize games offer a set minimum reward
- You can win a Fixed Prize game, even if there’s only one other player
- Check the game schedules for prize value