Further T&Cs apply. Funded players only. Games play daily from 7pm - 12am. Fixed £1,000 jackpot game plays at 7pm daily followed by wagering games. Tickets cost 5p. Jackpots are based on wagering. This is a shared game. if more than 1 winner the JP will be shared. Deposit can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal restrictions & Further T&Cs apply.
£1,000 at 7pm
5p - 10p
PC, Tablet & Mobile
The High Life
About:Enjoy the best of the very best!
You can be living The High Life when you play this sensational 90 Ball game. It’s giving away £1,000 every evening, as well as offering wagering games until 12pm the next day.
- 90 Ball game.
- Game plays daily: 7pm – 12pm
- Tickets are just 5p each
The £1,000 game:The first game each day plays for a cool grand & starts at 7pm on the dot. Make sure you’re in it to win it by pre-buying your tickets now.
FH wins £500
2L wins £300
1L wins £200
Wager games:After the £1K game, the room stays open until 12pm the following day & offers a wager game. The more players in the game; the higher the jackpot will climb.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is ongoing, currently without an end date. We will provide reasonable notice of when it will come to an end.
- The game is only available to funded players.
- Players can buy a minimum of 1, and a maximum of 96 cards to each game.
- The High Life information: Game plays daily at 7pm – 12pm (on the following day). Game type: 90 Ball Wagering. Tickets cost 5p.
- £1,000 Fixed Games Information: Game type 90 ball. Plays at 7pm daily. Tickets cost 10p. Jackpot prizes will be split as follows: FH: £500/ 2L: £300/ 1L: £200.
- Wagering games start right after the £1,000 Fixed games ends.
- If there’s more than one winner, the jackpot will be shared.
- This is a shared game. The ‘shared game basis’ enables the Company to bring together users of the Games and other players who use other games operated or owned by the Company.
- The jackpot prizes will be credited in real money funds into winner’s accounts immediately after winning a game.
- If you request a withdrawal from your real money bankroll before fulfilling the following wagering requirements you will lose all bingo bonus funds: you must wager 2x the total amount of the bingo bonus (for example, if you got a £5 bingo bonus, you must wager £10).
- Your deposit balance (defined as Transaction Balance under our Withdrawal Policy) is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal terms apply. For further info see our Withdrawal Policy.
- Wink bingo may vary or cancel any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time. Other than where necessary to prevent fraud or other similar unlawful behaviour, any such variation or cancellation will not apply to you if you have already opted into the promotion, bonus or special, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or other benefits offered, and/or commenced play in relation to the promotion, bonus or special offer prior to the date of the communication of the variation or cancellation.
- In exceptional cases, Wink Bingo may conclude promotions, bonuses or special offers before the end of advertised period or may prolong the period of a promotion, bonus or special offer for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- Wink Bingo’s full bonus policy applies.
- Wink Bingo’s full terms & conditions apply.