7am - 10pm
PC, Tablet & Mobile
About:You’ll enjoy the warmest of welcomes at Wink Bingo with exclusive access to our Newbies Room. Every new member is rewarded with 3 days access to the room where tickets are FREE & they can win up to £900 in bingo bonuses.
The prize:The Newbies Room is a 75 Ball game which plays every 10 minutes and gives away a £5, £2 or £1 in bingo bonus with every game.
Game info:The Newbies Room gives £300 in bonuses away EVERY day. The first player to cover the pattern wins the prize. Tickets are FREE – max 6 tickets per player per game.
- £5 games play every 20 mins 7.05am – 9.45pm
- £2 games play every hour 7.15am – 9.15pm & 7:35am – 9.35pm
- £1 games play every hour 7.55am – 9.55pm
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is ongoing, currently without an end date. We will provide reasonable notice of when it will come to an end.
- The Newbies Room is only open to new players who’ve registered in the last 3 days.
- No deposit is required to play in the Newbies Room.
- Game information:
- Newbies Room plays daily, every 10 minutes from 7am-10pm. Game type 75 ball. Tickets are free. All jackpots are credited in bingo bonus funds.
- Tickets are free and a min of 6 max of 6 tickets are allowed.
- The jackpot prizes will be credited to winner’s account straight after winning the game.
- Jackpot prizes are credited in bingo bonus funds.
- £5, £2 & £1 jackpot games will play throughout the day:
- £5 games play every 20 mins 07:05 – 21:45
- £2 games play every hour 07:15 – 21:15 & 07:35 – 21:35
- £1 games play every hour 07:55 – 21:55
- If you request a withdrawal from your real money bankroll before fulfilling the following wagering requirements you will lose all bingo bonus funds: you must wager 2x the total amount of the bingo bonus (for example, if you got a £5 bingo bonus, you must wager £10).
- Your deposit balance (defined as Transaction Balance under our Withdrawal Policy) is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal terms apply. For further info see our Withdrawal Policy.
- Wagering must be done on bingo games only and only wagering with bingo bonus funds will count towards the wagering requirements.
- Wagering order: when purchasing a bingo card, real money funds will always be used before bingo bonus funds.
- In exceptional cases, Wink Bingo may conclude promotions, bonuses or special offers before the end of advertised period or may prolong the period of a promotion, bonus or special offer for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- Wink Bingo’s full bonus policy applies.
- Wink Bingo’s full terms & conditions apply.
- Updated: August 2017
Last updated on 24.05.2018, 3:23 pm