Top 10 Free Bingo Tips
With free bingo, you can Break Free! Free Bingo is the same as regular online bingo, except you don’t have to deposit any money in order to play!. If you’re new to the game, don’t fret. The Bingo community is super welcoming to newcomers and often willing to help you learn the ropes. Of course, the Wink Bingo team are also on hand to provide trusted support and answer all your Bingo Questions. To help you along, we’ve put together some expert tips that’ll help you get the most of your Free Bingo experience. Are you ready?
1. Focus Focus FocusIf this is your first time playing online bingo, Find a quiet spot where you can get familiar with the rules.
2. Start Small, Think BigAdvanced bingo players can balance seven or eight cards at a time because they’ve developed sharp memories with fast reflexes, allowing them to hit all of their cards. You can certainly reach this level too, but it’s better to start with just one or two cards till you get a feel for the game and the pace. Once you feel confident, add another card, and then another until you feel happy with the number you have.
3. Let the Numbers do the TalkingWe recommend that you keep an eye out for repetitive numbers. Whilst most online bingo sites make sure to deal unique Free Bingo cards to every player, you may occasionally find multiple repeating numbers. If your cards are too similar, then your chances of winning decrease, as you could spend most of the game waiting for one or two numbers that are never called.
4. Strive for BalanceJust as you don't want cards with the same numbers, you also don't want cards that skew high or low. Many bingo experts advise players to look for cards with an even balance of high and low numbers as well as diversity between even and odd ones. This follows the same logic as the previous tip about too many repeating numbers. You don't want to be reliant on all odd numbers or all numbers on the low end of the scale.
5. Bingo Lingo
In UK Bingo, most numbers have fun nicknames assigned to them. This helps players keep abreast of the action. For example, 16 = Sweet Sixteen, like the special birthday. Many bingo nicknames are also based on rhyming slang like 32 = Buckle my Shoe, or 73 = Queen B… By assigning names to all the numbers, you should be able to remember them better and mark all of your spaces accordingly. That said, most online Bingo players use automatic daubing to keep track of the calls digitally. However, remembering the nicknames for the numbers is a great skill if you ever find yourself playing in a Bingo hall or café.
6. Timing is EverythingYour odds of winning can vary depending on the time you play. For example, there are more players in the evening hours as people log in when they get home from work, which decreases the chances that you will win. However, many Free Bingo pots depend on the size of the player pool, and you may win less if you sign in during slower hours. Our experts recommend slower hours for beginners, so you can build up your experience before trying your luck during higher-traffic times.
7. Keep it InterestingLucky for you, we have a whole variety of Free Bingo rooms and Free Bingo games. Instead of sticking to the same room and only playing there, why not try out a few bingo games in different rooms around the site to see which ones you like best. You can keep exploring until you find your sweet spot.
8. Keep Your CoolIt's easy to get discouraged if you lose a round or two, but it's important to remember that every game starts fresh. Your bad luck from the last round won't carry over into this one. If you need to cool down after a particularly hard loss, then have a stretch, walk around for a minute or two, and try to get some fresh air. This will clear your head and fill you with optimism for the next hand.
9. Know Your LimitsEven if you're playing Free Bingo, you should still set some limits to make sure you don't spend all day playing. Limit your gaming to a few hours or to a certain number of hands before calling it a day. This ensures you won't miss work or meetings because of competitive Free Bingo rounds.
10. Get InvolvedFree bingo is fun when everyone has something to contribute. Don't be afraid to ask questions, jump into conversations, and get to know your fellow Bingo players. They're here for the same reasons you are and will enjoy getting to know you too!
By following these tips, you’ll soon be a Free Bingo pro, teaching other newcomers the ropes. You’re just a few calls away from being a Free Bingo winner!