Win a minimum £10k guaranteed every weekend with Saturday Millionaire!
It’s not too good to be true – you really could be our next Saturday Millionaire winner!
Play Saturday’s @ 10pm & take home a minimum £10,000 jackpot guaranteed in this sliding jackpot! To make our last Saturday Millionaire game a festive final it’s playing on Christmas Day!
Penultimate game: Saturday 15th December @ 10pm
Last game: Christmas Day, 25th December @ 10pm
Get your 50p cards on the Specials tab TODAY!
|Number of Calls||Cash Jackpot!
|Up to 24|
|Up to 25|
|Up to 26|
|Up to 27|
|Up to 28|
|Up to 29||£200,000
|Up to 30||£180,000
|Up to 31||£160,000
|Up to 32||£140,000
|Up to 33||£120,000
|Up to 34||£100,000
|Up to 35||£80,000
|Up to 36||£60,000
|Up to 37||£40,000
|Up to 38||£20,000
|Up to 39||£18,000
|Up to 40||£16,000
|Up to 41||£15,000
|Up to 42||£14,000
|Up to 44||£13,000
|Up to 46||£12,000
|Up to 48||£11,000
|Up to 75||£10,000
Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of the Wink Bingo “Sliding Jackpot Promotion” (the “Promotion”). The Promotion is organized by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited (the “Promoter”). Your participation in the Promotion shall be deemed to constitute your complete acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below.
- Participation in the Promotion is available only to persons who are over the age of 18 at the commencement of the Promotion Period, as defined below. You may be asked at any stage to provide the Promoter or a third party with satisfactory proof of age and/or identity. Failure to provide satisfactory proof of age and/or identity shall disqualify you from participation in the Promotion and/or winning the Jackpot Prize, as defined below.
- Employees and relatives of employees of the Promoter, as well as any individuals or entities affiliated or related to the Promoter or in any way directly or indirectly connected with the management of (i) the Sliding Jackpot Game (as defined below), (ii) its computer systems or (iii) the security systems employed therein, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. For these purposes, the term “relative” shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling. The Promoter will not in any event pay such a person the Jackpot Prize, even if he or she enters the Promotion in spite of this provision.
- In the event that the Promoter deems that a participant has executed any act in bad faith in relation to the Promotion, such participant shall be excluded from the Promotion and therefore become ineligible to win the Jackpot Prize.
- The Sliding Jackpot Promotion shall commence on October 20th 2012, and conclude on December 25th 2012 (the “Promotion Period”). For the purpose of this Promotion, every date and time will be according to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- The Promotion will feature a “Sliding Jackpot” coverall bingo game (the “Sliding Jackpot Game”) which will be held on a special tab at the “Saturday Millionaire!” room of the website located at www.winkbingo.com (the “Site”), in which only the Site’s funded players shall be eligible to participate.
- The Sliding Jackpot Game offers, subject to these terms and conditions, the chance to win each week up to a £1,000,000 sliding jackpot with a minimum guaranteed jackpot of £10,000 (the “Jackpot Prize”). The Jackpot Prize decreases with every call after 24 calls have been made, starting at the maximum prize of £1,000,000 that can be won and ‘sliding’ down with every call until reaching the fixed, guaranteed £10,000 prize.
- The Sliding Jackpot Game will take place every Saturday at 22:00, between October 13th, 2012 and December 15th, 2012 with a final game on Tuesday December 25th, 2012.
- The minimum number of cards to be bought for the Sliding Jackpot Game is 4 and the maximum number is 96, with card prices being 50p each.
- In order to participate in the Promotion you must have a valid user account with the Promoter at the Site. If during the Promotion Period or at any time before a winner receives the Jackpot Prize, such winner’s account with the Promoter at the Site is closed, blocked, or self-excluded from promotional offers, the winner will not be eligible for the Jackpot Prize.
- The Sliding Jackpot Game is open to funded players only. Non-funded players must make at least one deposit with the Promoter by the end of the Promotion in order to partake in the Sliding Jackpot Game.
- If there is more than one winner of the Jackpot Prize, the jackpot will be split equally amongst the winners.
- Upon winning the Jackpot Prize, the winner’s bankroll will be funded automatically with the Jackpot Prize money.
- The winner(s) may have to supply the Promoter with a photograph of his or herself, within 14 days of the delivery of the Jackpot Prize, and in such event must agree to be interviewed (including being taped) on behalf of the Promoter in connection with their winning; the winners hereby agree to allow the Promoter to use (include broadcast) the interview for any marketing and/or promotional purposes.
- Your participation in the Promotion will be deemed to be your agreement for the Promoter to use your name, details, likeness, image or any other information for marketing and promotional purposes without the requirement for any payment and you hereby grant the Promoter with the right to do so.
- By entering the Promotion you grant the Promoter the right to provide your personal details to the third party vendor in order to have the Jackpot Prize delivered to you.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the awarding of the Jackpot Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by you or any third party.
- The Promoter shall have no obligation to pay the Jackpot Prize in the event of an erroneous win due to bugs or defects in the Promoter’s Sliding Jackpot Game, as such shall be determined solely by the Promoter and at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to award the Jackpot Prize to the winner(s) in up to 24 equal monthly installments at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The winner(s) shall be solely responsible for paying any relevant taxes levied in relation to the receipt or payment of the Jackpot Prize.
- By entering the Promotion each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Promotion and the awarding of the Jackpot Prize, along with our standard “888 Group Operated Sites and Services End-User License Agreement” (the “EULA”). In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions of the Promotion and the provisions contained in the EULA, the terms and conditions of the Promotion shall prevail.
- By participating in the Promotion you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Promoter, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages whatsoever arising out of the Promotion or the awarding of the Jackpot Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, modify and update these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right (at any time) to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to prolong the Promotion Period at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right (at any time) to amend, modify and update any game schedules displayed including the Sliding Jackpot Game, at its sole discretion.
- The winner’s names may be disclosed by the Promoter at its sole discretion to any third party.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Gibraltar courts.