Wink predicts that 2014 will definitely be lucky for most!
With multiple, 5 Line bingo rooms crammed with cash jackpots – you’ve got lots of chances
to kick off the New Year with a bang!
All five games will play on the 1st January,
on the hour from 7pm – 11pm.
In each one there’s a huge £2,014 up for grabs
with a tidy £1,000 for the fullhouse winner!
That’s not all – we’ve giving you the chance to WIN FREE CARDS into all five £2,014 jackpots.
Visit the WIN FREE CARDS room in the £10K NYD tab today on your PC, tablet or mobile &
for the chance to win cards into a games! You can play every 20 minutes from 8am – midnight,
every day from 26th November until 22nd December.
If you can’t wait to win cards, you can purchase 30p cards into all five of our
New Year’s Day games right now! Click on the fireworks to visit the rooms!
Terms & conditions
WIN FREE CARDS room
- Open daily from 26/11/13 – 22/12/13.
- Games play every 20 minutes.
- Every bingo on a pattern is worth 2 free cards into the corresponding bingo room (to clarify: Bingo on the PINK ROOM pattern = win cards into the PINK £2,014 room and so on.)
- If there are split winners in the room (if there is more than 1 bingoer on the pattern) each winner will get 1 card into the corresponding room.
- 75 ball bingo
- Min 6 – max 6 cards.
- Cards are free.
- Winners cards will be credited weekly, on the 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd December.
- Funded players only
£2,014 JACKPOT rooms
- Each £2,014 guaranteed jackpot game plays at 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm & 11pm respectively on 01/01/14.
- Min cards 1 – 96
- 5 line bingo game
- Cards cost 30p
- Players could potentially win more free cards than the max out of 96 for each game, including those that are purchased. If there are any cards won into the game that exceed the 96 card max out, including purchased cards, these cannot be allocated.
- If any of the jackpots lines are won by multiple winners the jackpot will split equally among the winners.
- Cash prizes will be credited to winner’s account immediately after winning the game.
- Funded players only
- Self-excluded players will not be eligible to win regardless of whether cards are credited
- Participation in the Promotion is available only to persons who are over the age of 18 at the commencement of the Promotion Period, as defined below. You may be asked at any stage to provide the Promoter or a third party with satisfactory proof of age and/or identity. Failure to provide satisfactory proof of age and/or identity shall disqualify you from participation in the Promotion and/or winning the jackpots.
- Employees and relatives of employees of the Promoter, as well as any individuals or entities affiliated or related to the Promoter or in any way directly or indirectly connected with the management of (i) the Final Jackpot Game (as defined below), (ii) its computer systems or (iii) the security systems employed therein, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. For these purposes, the term “relative” shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling. The Promoter will not in any event pay such a person the Final Jackpot Prize, even if he or she enters the Promotion in spite of this provision.
- In the event that the Promoter deems that a participant has executed any act in bad faith in relation to the Promotion, such participant shall be excluded from the Promotion and therefore become ineligible to win the Final Jackpot Prize.
- In order to participate in the Promotion you must have a valid user account with the Promoter at the Site. If, during the Promotion Period, or a winner receives the Final Jackpot Prize, such participant’s or winner’s account with the Promoter at the Site is closed, blocked, or self-excluded from promotional offers, the participant or winner will not be eligible for the Final Jackpot Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right (at any time) to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion at its sole discretion.
- The winner’s names may be disclosed by the Promoter at its sole discretion to any third party.
- By participating in the Promotion you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Promoter, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages whatsoever arising out of the Promotion or the awarding of the Final Jackpot Prize.
- The winner(s) shall be solely responsible for paying any relevant taxes levied in relation to the receipt or payment of the Final Jackpot Prize.
- By accepting any Prize and/or winnings from the Company, promotion winners consent to the use of their personal details, including but not limited to, full name, the city in which they live, photographs of them and to also provide commentary about winning the Prize/tournament for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- In order to be eligible to win the jackpots all entrants must register for the Promotion with valid and accurate personal details (full name, address, email and telephone number). Should the Promoter deem in its sole discretion that any of the registered information that an entrant provides to the Promoter is untrue, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise incomplete, such entrant will not be eligible for the jackpots.
- The winner(s) will have to supply the Promoter with a photograph of his or herself, within 14 days of the delivery of the jackpots, and must agree to be interviewed (including being taped) on behalf of the Promoter in connection with their winning; the winners hereby agree to allow the Promoter to use (include broadcast) the interview for any marketing and/or promotional purposes.
- Your participation in the Promotion will be deemed to be your agreement for the Promoter to use your name, details, likeness, image or any other information for marketing and promotional purposes without the requirement for any payment and you hereby grant the Promoter with the right to do so.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the awarding of the jackpots and shall not be subject to review or appeal by you or any third party.
- The Promoter shall have no obligation to pay the jackpots in the event of an erroneous win due to bugs or defects in the Promoter’s Final Jackpot Game, as such shall be determined solely by the Promoter and at its absolute discretion.
- Tickets into the WIN FREE CARDS & [COLOUR] £2,014 jackpots are neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for money or money’s worth except by the Promoter and at its sole discretion.
- By entering the Promotion each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Promotion and the awarding of the Final Jackpot Prize, along with our standard “888 Group Operated Sites and Services End-User License Agreement” (the “EULA”). In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions of the Promotion and the provisions contained in the EULA, the terms and conditions of the Promotion shall prevail.
- By participating in the Promotion you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Promoter, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages whatsoever arising out of the Promotion or the awarding of the jackpots.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, modify and update these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
- Full site Terms & Conditions also apply.