Wink Rewards Terms & Conditions
- In order to accumulate Wink Rewards you must have a registered account with Wink Bingo.
- For every full £1 that you spend on bingo tickets, you will be awarded 1 Wink Reward.
- You will only receive Wink Rewards for each full £1 that you spend and you will not receive Wink Rewards for separate purchases of bingo tickets that add up to £1 (for example two separate £0.50p purchases). Wink Rewards will, therefore, be awarded as follows:
|Up to 99p
||No Wink Rewards
|£1.00 - £1.99
||1 Wink Reward
|£2.00 - £2.99
||2 Wink Rewards
|£3.00 - £3.99
||3 Wink Rewards
|£4.00 - £4.99
||4 Wink Rewards
|£5.00 - £5.99
||5 Wink Rewards
|And so on…
- The use of bonus funds will not accumulate Wink Rewards.
- You can also accumulate Wink Rewards by participating in certain promotions and completing certain challenges that we offer from time to time. The distribution of Wink Rewards in each promotion and challenge may vary, so you should read the applicable promotion / challenge terms.
- The number of Wink Rewards that you have accumulated can be found under the “Shop” tab of Wink Bingo app.
Redeeming Wink Rewards
- You can redeem your Wink Rewards by purchasing items in Wink’s Shop. In order to enter Wink’s Shop, you must log in to your Wink Bingo account.
- The price of the items available in Wink’s Shop may be varied at any time without notice, however, once you have submitted a request to purchase an item and you have received confirmation of receipt of the request, the price of the item will not change.
- We may change the inventory of items available to purchase with you Wink Rewards in Wink’s Shop at any time.
- If you do not have the required amount of Wink Rewards to purchase the desired item, the purchase will not be completed. No Wink Rewards will be deducted in this case.
- Once you have received confirmation of your purchase of an item, you cannot obtain a refund, amend the item or switch the item for any other item.
- In order to make a purchase in Wink’s Shop you must have made at least one deposit into your Wink Bingo account.
- We may change Wink’s Shop terms & conditions at any time, without limitation as a result of legal and regulatory changes, security reasons and changes to our services. We will notify you of any such amendments by publishing a new version of the terms, or by notifying you by email. Any new version of the terms will take effect 14 days after its publication (or earlier if required by any law, regulation or directive which to applies to either us or you), and your continued use of the website after this period will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such new version of the terms. We advise that you check for updates to the terms on a regular basis.
Wink’s Shop Items
- The items available for purchase consist of bonuses and free spins
- Bonuses & Free Spins in Wink’s Shop:
- If you redeem your Wink Rewards for a bonus or free spins, the terms that relate to that bonus or free spins will apply.
- You can find the terms that apply to the specific bonus or free spins within Wink’s Shop before you complete your purchase.
Bingo Bonus wagering requirements
- If you request a withdrawal from your real money bankroll before fulfilling the following wagering requirements you will lose all bingo bonus funds and any winnings connected with those bingo bonus funds: you must wager 2x the total amount of your deposit used to redeem the bingo bonus plus the bingo bonus funds received from that deposit (for example only, if you deposit £10 and get a £5 bingo bonus, you must wager £30).
- Wagering must be done on bingo games only and only wagering with bingo bonus funds will count towards the above wagering requirements.
- In the unlikely event of a technical malfunction during the game, the bonus amount awarded will be that shown in the message displayed upon completion of the round.
- The prizes available from the use of bingo tickets varies per room.
- Bingo tickets may only be used in the specific bingo room stated in the terms that apply.
- If you purchase bingo tickets using Wink Rewards and elect to use these on a room which is subsequently cancelled, we will refund you the applicable bingo tickets.
- Any free spins granted can only be used on the specific slot games stated in the terms that apply as set out within Wink’s Shop before you complete your purchase.
- The free spins will be available for use for 7 days after they have been credited to your account.
- Once you use all of your free spins, the total winning points that they have accumulated from using the free spins will be converted into an instant games bonus as follows: every 100 points won = £1 in instant games bonus funds (subject to the maximum winning amount specified below). Such winnings will be subject to the instant games bonus wagering requirements below.
- Free spins winnings are capped at a maximum winning amount of £2 for 10 free spins; £4 for 20 free spins; £7 for 30 free spins; £9 for 40 free spins; and £11 for 50 free spins.
- Free spin winnings will be granted only after all of the free spins have been used.
Games Bonus wagering requirements
- Winnings generated as a result of wagering games bonus funds, will be added to the games bonus bankroll.
- Games bonus wagering: In order to withdraw games bonus funds and any winnings connected with those games bonus funds, you must wager 50x the amount of the games bonus funds. Only wagering with games bonus funds will count towards the wagering requirements.
- Please note that not all instant games contribute the same amount towards the wagering requirements. The following is a list of contributions for each individual game type: Video Slots PJP & Slots, Arcade, Scratch Cards – 100%, Keno - 90%, Roulette Games - 10%, Hi-Lo Games, Video Poker, Baccarat, Blackjack Games -5%. For example: if you wager £500 on Keno, only £450 (90%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Funds won from a games bonus can be transferred to real cash up to the value of £100, plus the initial bonus amount granted.
- If you do not log in to your account for a period of 90 days, all Wink Rewards, free spins, games bonus funds and any related winnings where the wagering requirements have not been fulfilled, and bingo bonus funds and any related winnings where the wagering requirements have not been fulfilled, shall be forfeited by you.
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to a minimum of £10. If your withdrawal request is for less than £10, the amount you have requested to withdraw will be returned to your Bankroll. You can find more details about our withdrawal limits in our Withdrawal Policy.
- Wagering order: when purchasing a bingo card, real money funds will always be used before bonus funds.
- Participation in this Promotion and the activities and games offered on the Wink Bingo Website is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides, a player cannot enter this Promotion or play on the Wink Bingo Website under any circumstances if you are not at least eighteen years of age ('Legally of Age'). A player may be asked at any stage to provide the Company or a third party with satisfactory proof of age and/or identity. Failure to provide satisfactory proof of age and/or identity shall disqualify a player from participation in the Promotion and/or winning any of the bonuses.
- Except as stated above, none of the bonuses granted under this Promotion may be exchanged for cash or transferred to a third party.
- The Company restricts participation in the Promotion to one person for each household, computer terminal or mobile device.
- In exceptional cases the Company may suspend the Promotion, conclude the Promotion before the end of the advertised promotion period, or extend the promotion period of the Promotion.
- Wink Bingo’s full bonus policy applies.
- Wink Bingo’s full terms & conditions apply