Promotion runs from 16 Nov. 2017 - 31 Dec. 2017. Funded players only. Get 10% more bingo bonus for every loyalty point redeemed. 1000 loyalty points = £1.10 bingo bonus. All points not redeemed by 1 Jan. will be forfeited. To withdraw bingo bonus & related winnings, wager 2x the amount of deposit + bonus funds. Withdrawal restrictions & Further T&Cs apply.
until 31 December 2017
1000 LPs = £1.10 bingo bonus
PC, Mobile & Tb
Redeeming Loyalty Points
Trade in your points today…And we’ll give you a whopping 10% EXTRA!
That’s right – you can play with even more just by redeeming your Loyalty Points today.
Make sure you redeem your points by 31st December, because you’ll want the extra room in your account for something new coming.
Hurry and get MORE for your loyalty points today.
Please note: You will not be able to earn any new Loyalty Points from 1st December onwards & any points left unredeemed by 1st January 2018 will be forfeited.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion will run from 16 November to 31 December 2017 at 23:59 GMT.
- Loyalty Points can be converted into Bingo Bonuses, but not into Games Bonuses.
- Loyalty Points will be awarded for every 10p wagered on bingo games
- 1000 Loyalty Points can be converted into £1 of Bingo Bonus funds. From the 15 November 2017 until 23:59 GMT on 31 December 2017, 1000 Loyalty Points can be redeemed for £1.10 of bonus money.
- The minimum amount of points you can redeem per request is 1000.
- 28.1.7 As of 1 December 2017, you will no longer be able to earn Loyalty Points.
- Only bingo cards purchased with real money will be eligible for the accumulation of Loyalty Points. Any bingo cards purchased using Bingo Bonus funds, will not contribute to the accumulation of Loyalty Points.
- You can convert Loyalty Points to Bingo Bonus funds in the ‘My Account’ section.
- This is an ongoing promotion, currently without an end date. Wink will provide reasonable notice of when the promotion is to come to an end.
- At 23:59 GMT on 31 December 2017, all Loyalty Points which have not been redeemed by you by such date shall be forfeited by you and shall not be refundable.Bingo Bonus Funds can be acquired via (i) a deposit bonus, (ii) the redemption of loyalty points or (iii) any other bingo bonus that the player may receive from the Company through other promotions.
- Bingo Bonus funds can be used to play on bingo games only.
- Please note that the player’s ‘Real Money’ bankroll will always be used before Bonus Funds, and the bankrolls of all will be displayed in each player’s ‘My Account’ section on computer and mobile devices.
- Players can only cash out ‘Real Money’, subject to the withdrawal policy, and may never cash out any Bonus Funds. Winnings generated from the Bonus Funds may become ‘Real Money’ as set out herein.
- If the bonus was received via a deposit offer, players must wager the total of (the amount of the deposit + the amount of the relevant Bingo Bonus funds) twice, prior to cashing out.
- If the bonus was not received via a deposit offer, players must wager the amount of the Bingo Bonus funds 4 times, prior to cashing out.
- The bingo bonus will be credited in bingo bonus funds to your bingo bonus bankroll. Bingo bonus funds cannot be converted to real money and can only be used to buy additional bingo cards.
- Real money winnings generated as a result of purchases of bingo cards will be credited to your real money bankroll. Bingo bonus winnings generated as a result of purchases of bingo cards will be credited to your bingo bonus bankroll.
- If you request a withdrawal from your real money bankroll before fulfilling the following wagering requirements you will lose all bingo bonus funds: you must wager 2x the total amount of your deposit used to redeem the bingo bonus plus the bingo bonus funds received from that deposit (for example, if you deposit £5 and get a £5 bingo bonus, you must wager £20).
- (for example, if you deposit £5 and get a £5 bingo bonus, you must wager £20).
- Wagering must be done on bingo games only and only wagering with bingo bonus funds will count towards the wagering requirements.
- Wagering order: when purchasing a bingo card, real money funds will always be used before bingo bonus funds.
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to a minimum of £10. If your withdrawal request is for less than £10, the amount you have requested to withdraw will be returned to your Bankroll. You can find more details about our withdrawal limits in our Withdrawal Policy.
- In exceptional cases, Wink Bingo may conclude promotions, bonuses or special offers before the end of advertised period or may prolong the period of a promotion, bonus or special offer for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- Wink Bingo’s full bonus policy applies.
- Wink Bingo’s full terms & conditions apply.
- Updated: November 2017