The jackpot sure is
The jackpot sure is
NEW: Rising JP
Game plays 12th Feb
AboutThere’s only one place for this jackpot to go, and that’s up! The more players who buy tickets, the higher the prize will rise. So tell your friends, tell your family…tell your pets!
WhereIn the GOING UP?! room on mobile or tablet.
WhenSunday, 12th February at 9 pm
What can I win?The sky’s the limit with this jackpot! The more players who buy tickets, the higher the jackpot will rise. And we’re expecting a huge crowd!
Ding Dong, your lift is here.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion runs until 12.02.2017 at 21:00.
- The game is available to funded players only.
- Players can buy a minimum of 1, and a maximum of 96 cards to the game.
- Game information: GOING UP?! plays 12th February at 9 pm. Game type: 75 Ball. Ticket price is 20p. Jackpot prize is a minimum of £100 and will be awarded to the Full House winner.
- GOING UP?! is a shared game. The “shared game basis” enables the Company to bring together users of the Games and other players who use other games operated or owned by the Company.
- The jackpot prizes will be credited in real money funds into winner’s accounts immediately after winning a game.
- If there’s more than one winner, the jackpot will be shared.
- If you request a withdrawal from your real money bankroll before fulfilling the following wagering requirements you will lose all bingo bonus funds: you must wager 2 times the total amount of the bingo bonus (for example, if you got a £5 bingo bonus, you must wager £10).
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to minimum and maximum limits. If your withdrawal request is for less than the relevant allowable amount, the funds will be returned to your Bankroll. You can find details of the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits in our Withdrawal Policy.
- Wagering must be done on bingo games only and only wagering with bingo bonus funds will count towards the wagering requirements.
- Wagering order: when purchasing a bingo card, real money funds will always be used before bingo bonus funds.
- In exceptional cases, 888 may conclude promotions, bonuses or special offers before the end of advertised period or may prolong the period of a promotion, bonus or special offer for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- Wink Bingo’s full bonus policy applies.
- Wink Bingo’s full terms & conditions apply.