Please Get Flash Player.
Why Team Bingo?
Sometimes bingo is better together. That’s why we’ve introduced Team Bingo. The more you play, the more points your team earns, the more bingo buddies you make. Essentially, you don’t have to do anything but do what you love… play bingo, and you stand a chance to win extra prizes!
|5th – 10th Place
Team Bingo Results
How to Play
At Wink, we like to do things a little differently. So instead of choosing your team, we randomly place you in a team and change it every two weeks. Not only does this help you to make more friends, but it also gives everyone a fair chance of pairing up with a winning team. And since we pride ourselves on being the best, it’s only natural to come up with the fairest (and best) way to play Team Bingo!
All you have to do is play bingo as many times as you can in the two weeks and the winning team will be the one that bingoes the most at the end of the two week period. If there is a tie, the team that bingoes the most on the ‘Letter T’ pattern will win the main prize. At the end of the two weeks the scores will return to zero and the teams will be reshuffled. We’ll announce the winners on a Tuesday, and if you’ve made it to a top ten spot we’ll credit your account with points on the day the new period starts. (Each period starts on a Tuesday and ends on a Monday).
Team Bingo Rules
The rules are simple. The winning team will be the one to score the most bingos during the month. In the event of a tie, the team to score the most bingos on the “T” pattern will be the winner.
- You must be signed up for Team Bingo before the start of the new competition. Entries received on or after Tuesday will NOT be considered for the current competition, but will be entered into the next competition.
- All 75-ball bingo wins and all Full House 90-ball bingo wins count towards your Team Bingo score.
- Only bingos between the hours of 8:00 am and 11:00 pm UK Time will count towards your team’s final score.
- You don’t need to re-register for Team Bingo. Once you are in a team you will be automatically entered into the next competition.
- Only funded players are eligible to join Team Bingo.
- BP’s will be credited to funded aliases in the Top Ten teams on a Tuesday following the latest promotional period.
- Aliases who have not wagered for a month prior to the start of a new promotional period will automatically be removed from Team Bingo.