Say bye-bye to your tired tyres & hello to a minxy little MINI this New Year’s Day! Yup, Wink will be giving another player the drive of their life with our fourth Win a MINI competition! So get ready to take to the highway & start the New Year with a new set of wheels… for FREE!
Join the MINI club NOW!
This year you could become the fantastic fourth member of the MINI Club! Check out who you’ll be joining:
2011 winner – deborah12
What is your MINI’s name?… it doesn’t have a name
What colour is it? Red
How long have you known each other? Almost a year!
How many miles have you racked up together? 4,500
What’s the most exciting adventure you’ve been on?Many weekends away at our caravan!
2010 winner – kasiek
What is your MINI’s name?… Wink
What colour is it? Black
How long have you known each other? 1 ½ years
How many miles have you racked up together? 6,000 miles
What’s the most exciting adventure you’ve been on? A holiday to Poland to visit family & friends! The Sat Nav took us through a forest – but Wink finally found his way!
2009 winner – delilah17
What is your MINI’s name?… The Mighty Mini
What colour is it? Black
How long have you known each other? 2 ½ years
How many miles have you racked up together? 14,000 miles
What’s the most exciting adventure you’ve been on? There’s been many, but one was on a caravan holiday to Wales! And no, The Mighty Mini didn’t tow the caravan!
What does the prize include?
A shiny new MINI Cooper 1.6 with features including air conditioning, electric windows, CD and radio, remote central locking and alloy wheels! PLUS a 5 year Mini TLC service package & 12 months road tax!
So, how can I win the MINI?
By earning free cards into the game as you play your favourite bingo and IG games on Wink! We couldn’t make it easier if we tried. Or you can increase your chances of driving into the dusk by purchasing £5 tickets into the game NOW!
Every 500 MINI points earned by game play equals one card – and you can earn MINI points by completing the following actions:
|Send a pic to email@example.com showing us your tired old tyres! (One entry per player)
|Tell us on the Wink Facebook wall why you should win a MINI! (One entry per player)
|Bingo on the MiniWink pattern
|Wager £1 on 75 ball bingo games
|Wager £1 on 90 ball bingo games
|Wager £20 on ANY instant games
Plus, look out for more chances to win wild cards into the game over the next few weeks!
What happens if there is more than one winner?
The Win a MINI game will play on New Year’s Day @ 8pm; however, if the game produces more than one winner, the winners in question will be entered into a bingo play-off game. The date of the game will be decided and publicised after the first game has played. This game will then decide the winner of the MINI.
Terms & Conditions:
- Cards cost £5 each.
- Game plays 1st January 2012 @ 8pm
- Only funded players are eligible to take part.
- Min card purchase 1 – max card purchase 48.
- 500 MINI points = 1 card into the game.
- MINI points can be earned up until 23:59 Monday 19th December.
- MINI points will be converted into cards automatically before the game plays.
- Players cannot earn more FREE cards than the max out of 48 in the game, including those that are purchased. If there are any cards earned into the game that exceed the 48 card max out, including purchased cards, these will not be allocated.
- If there is more than one winner of the game, a tie break game will be scheduled.
- Only aliases who are winners of the original game will be eligible to play in the tie break game.
- No cash equivalent to the prize will be offered.
- Colour of MINI can be chosen by the winner but will exclude bonnet stripes and leather interior.
- Winner can choose to purchase extras for the car at their own cost.
- The MINI will be manual drive – players who wish to have an automatic gearbox must pay the additional cost as this is classed as an extra.
- Please note, due to the car being made to order, the winner may not receive the prize for at least 2 months after the game has played.
- By accepting the prize from the Company, promotion winners consent to the use of their full name, the city in which they live, photographs and videos of them and to also provide commentary about winning the prize/tournament for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.